Computer certifications seem to be the latest success in the world of informational technology (IT). Certifying authorities award them to students who have passed a certain number of exams and thereby demonstrated competence with a product, platform or technical methodology. These awards are not degrees, and they usually require renewing or remain valid for only a limited time. Nor are they a direct gateway to jobs but rather to internships, which then lead to work. To get these certifications, people take computer certification courses of various types.
Many professional software practitioners benefit greatly from taking a computer certification course, and the awards are widely applicable. Computer certification course trainers and also software practitioners in big data work need them. Healthcare offices lately are requesting more and more certificate-holders, while virtualization work and telecommunication are also expanding. Many fields of work value current certificates highly and prefer their possessors over other applicants. Having a certificate can and usually does translate into appearing more professional, earning a higher wage, and increasing job security.
Certificates employers are likely to respect come out of courses taught by certified instructors. Statistics show that certified teachers are significantly more effective and more able to engage the students than non-certified teachers. Students should therefore take courses from certified professionals.
Numerous types of these courses are offered. The fifteen top-earning certificates demonstrate that a number of different fields exist into which these classes can teach:
1. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control -- $119,227
2. Certified Information Security Manager -- $118,348
3. Certified Information Systems Security Professional -- $110,603
4. Project Management Professional -- $109,405
5. Certified Information Systems Auditor -- $106,181
6. Certified ScrumMaster -- $101,729
7. Cisco Certified Design Associate -- $99,701
8. Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization -- $97,998
9. Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching -- $97,038
10. Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate - Junos -- $96,734
11. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer -- $96,198
12. ITIL v3 Foundation -- $95,434
13. Certified Ethical Hacker -- $95,155
14. VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization -- $94,181
15. Certified Novell Engineer -- $93,856
Bullets 1, 2, 3, 5, and 13 are certificates relating to security work. Bullets 4, 6, and 12 relate to business fields, while 7, 9, and 10 transfer to networking situations. These are only three, top-paying certification fields-- security, business, and networking; many more certification fields exist. And for every certificate, there is at least one course to give it.
Many make a good living by taking a course, earning a certificate, and taking a job for which their training qualifies them. To recognize the practical value of these programs, the academic world is slowly granting them college credit. Respect. High pay. Job security. All from one course!
Knowledge Center Inc is a leading provider of information technology training courses.Computer training programs offered include CompTIA, Cisco,ITIL, CISSP, ISO20000 & Microsoft certification courses.Computer certification classes are held at KCI computer training center located at Ashburn, VA.