Court Record Copying

If you're a judgment enforcer, you can visit your court and ask a court clerk; or use the court's computer(s) to view judgments and ask the court clerk to get judgment folders. The clerk will then make a copy for you for (for example fifty cents for each page), which adds up, and also you may need to wait in line . It would be more cost and time effective if you used your scanner or a camera.

Read full article

RSS Feed
Most Recent Articles By Mark Shapiro