This article shows how to treat gout naturally by changing or modifying your diet but you must be disciplined and dedicated to the task at hand. Self control and re-programming are two of the major keys to making this work for you so that you will began to see tangible results for your efforts.
The National Arthritis Data Workgroup estimates that over 6 million people in the United States have reported experiencing gout at some point in their lives. Gout is the most common form of inflammatory arthritis in men over the age of 40. Many people suffer from painful and agonizing attacks on their bodies. Are you or someone you know currently dealing with gout symptoms? Are you suffering from late night gout attacks? Knowledge of gout is the key to not only treating gout attacks but also preventing additional damage to your health and well being.
Gout sufferers' symptoms could include: heat, pain, redness, stiffness, swelling to affected area, arthritis attacks and other physical and emotional problems? Unfortunately, these are not all of the symptoms. Gout can also cause high blood pressure and kidney stones. These symptoms can also be life-threatening if they are left untreated. People suffer from gout and many other diseases because of unhealthy eating habits. Dangerous foods and foodlike substances such as beef, pork, dairy products, alcohol, artificial foods, synthetic foods and beverages, bleached, adultrated, devitalized, processed, denatured and hormone laced concoctions and related junk food items, etc.
You should treat gout as soon as possible to avoid these debilitating effects. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are usually the first line treatment against gout and are usually prescribed by a doctor. In my opinion, you can more effectively treat gout by changing your diet to that of a "cleansing diet". A cleansing diet consists of clean water, untainted fruits and vegetables that are eaten in their fresh and raw states. By saying fresh and raw fruits and vegetables this statement excludes those plants, grains, nuts, legumes that have been cloned or grown with synthetic herbicides, fertilizers and pesticides.
Dieting Tips to Naturally Treat and Hopefully Cure Gout:
1. Avoid foods high in purines(some vegetables contain purines). Uric acid, thought to be the cause of gout is formed from the breakdown of purines, high-purine diets are often the cause of gout. Such foods include: meats such as kidneys, liver, beef, tripe and tongue.
2. Exclude fish, scallops and shellfish, as they are also conducive to causing gout attacks.
3. If you are serious about your good health, then It is best to eliminate alcohol completely.
4. Commit to working out with weights and vigorous exercise. Being overweight or obese can lead to high levels of uric acid in your blood. Grab a dumbbell and learn to use it properly in order to get maximum results. Did you know your body will burn fat almost the whole day while it repairs muscle? Start slow to avoid injury and over exercion and then gradually build your strength and endurance.
5. If you must fast along with your exercise routine, I recommend a nutritious juice fast by consuming green smoothies or freshly juiced fruits and vegetables to properly nourish your body so that you can lose weight naturally and revert to a natural appetite.
6. Drink clean water! Consume at least 6 to 10 glasses of water each day. An even better tip: Drink alkaline water with a pH of seven or greater... if possible.
7. Dairy- Avoid dairy products at all costs, as they are loaded with saturated fats, triglycerides, cholesterol, parasites, bacteria, worms, human injected growth hormones, etc, as is animal flesh.
8. Get a colon cleanse from a certified Colon Therapist. Some forms of colon hydrotherapy use tubes to inject water sometimes mixed with herbs or other liquids, into the colon via the rectum using special equipment. People who practice colon cleansing believe that accumulations of putrefied feces line the walls of the intestines. Also, this process uses water to clean the colon and intestines of toxins, poisons, undigested foods, worms, parasites, etc.
9. Vitamins A to Z. You should know what foods are high in vitamin C, foods such as red and green peppers, guavas, oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, pomelos, bell peppers, kiwi fruits, kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, papayas, strawberries, tomatoes, etc. When eaten raw or steamed, these Vitamin C fruits and some vegetables will help get your life back to normal. And lastly, if you are currently suffering from gout attacks that are making life miserable, these are just some of the things you can do to treat it naturally and in the process regain your holistic health.
If you like this type of information then please check out my resource box for more of this or similar information.
My new book: "Treatments for High Blood Pressure, Obesity, Stress and High Blood Sugar"can be previewed and bought at the following website:
or you may go to my other website whose name is the same as the book: