Breast augmentation is a very delicate procedure that can only be handled by a highly qualified medical practitioner. Basically, the procedure involves placement of a synthetic implant under the breast tissue. Alternatively, such an implant can also be placed beneath the chest muscle.
You may wonder whether an artificial implant can actually have the feel and look of a normal breast. Well, in any properly done augmentation procedure, no one may even suspect that you have an artificial implant, since it would look and feel exactly the same as your natural breast. This is so because the implant is filled with salt water or silicone gel, which is malleable just like normal breast tissue.
Why Would Anyone Go for Such an Augmentation Procedure?
If you haven't already known, there are already a significant number of people who have gone through cosmetic surgery, including augmentation procedures of the breasts. Actually, 66 Australians out of every 100,000 have gone through cosmetic surgery procedures.
Based on such statistics, it's clear that quite a number of people have found cosmetic surgery to be useful in their lives. Augmentation procedures for the breasts, in particular, have various beneficial aspects, as indicated by the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons:
1. One key beneficial aspect is in improving the physical appearance of your body. Women can especially benefit from this, in a bid to achieve that uniquely feminine shape that they so desire.
2. The procedure can also be useful in correcting a disproportionate look of the breasts. In such instances, you may have one breast appearing smaller than the other, hence would want to increase its size to appear similar to the other.
3. Just a little bit of augmentation may be needed in order to enhance the look of your breasts. This is in situations in which you may have a drooping breast.
4. Such major incidences as rapid weight loss, nursing or pregnancy can affect the look of your breasts. Fortunately, an augmentation procedure can help correct the situation and give you back that good-looking appearance.
5. Overall, many of such aforementioned benefits would eventually help boost your self-esteem. You are bound to feel more confident once you know that you have a very appealing physical appearance.
Who can Offer the Best Service?
In order to get the best augmentation procedure, you must ensure that you seek the services of a qualified professional. Apart from considering the experience of the surgeon, such a medical professional needs to have some minimum level of medical training.
You would know that your choice surgeon has achieved the requisite minimum level of medical training, if he/ she possesses certification by the Australian Medical Council, as well as the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Such certification can only be awarded to medical professionals who have acquired the best possible medical training.
A competent surgeon would also have membership in the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) and the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons, which are renowned health practitioner associations. Such a surgeon would constantly deliver top-notch service, as well as being accountable to other equally qualified medical professionals.
Dr. Kourosh Tavakoli is a highly qualified plastic surgeon in Australia. His vast years of experience in plastic surgery will prove invaluable to you when you seek his services. He always ensures that patients get the best service for all manner of operations, including breast augmentation. Kindly visit us for more information about breast augmentation.